Wednesday, April 23, 2014

First Photo Week.

Well welcome to our start of the weekly photo updates. I am excited to be back on the blog, so soon. I won’t be as photos heavy as you may want. I will try this format out for a while and see what happens.
Image
I bought this lovely kit at Joann Fabrics, just yesterday actually. It is a kit by Janlynn called Heavy Going Grizzly. It’s not the whole picture do to the fact that it had a sticker in the middle of the image. I will be adding this to my stash until I have completed some of my WIPs. I will be showing any new stash buys at the start of my weekly updates unless it is a serious haul then I will try to do a haul post as soon as I buy it.
IMG_1266IMG_1267
I started working on an alliance, as well as a horde symbol from World of Warcraft, yes it was a fresh start.Though I am making it as a gift from my boyfriend so I thought that it would be alright to stretch the rules a little. I plan on having them framed together but maybe not, it will be up to him. I’m sorry that the progress isn’t very much but I haven’t done a lot of stitching with Easter weekend, and other things in life.
Alliance/Horde / Pattern found Online / Unsure / 14 Count left over Aida / 4 Colors each (DMC)
IMG_1269
The finish of the Anniversary sampler, more  on it in a later post with hopefully better pictures.
Celebrating Anniversary Record by Dimensions / 12″ x 9″ / 14 Count Ivory Aida / 17 Colors (provided)
IMG_1270
The finish of Harvest Home. Just like the Anniversary Sampler, this will have a spot in the Friday Finishes.
The Song Of Harvest Home from Cross-Stitch & Needlework November 2013 / 7.375″ x 9.125″ / 28 Count Antique White Monaco / 9 Colors (DMC)
Thank you so much for reading/looking through my first Photo Update. It means a lot for all of you to take the time to look at my blog, I hope you all enjoy it just as much as I do. Thank you again.
Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment