Thursday, October 24, 2013

And Hearts are Warmed.

As you all can see, I have mostly finished the Warm Hearts Ornament. It was a joy to stitch, the kit came with the floss on the presorted card, the chart is bi-colored (with red and black), and the plastic canvas makes life so much better. Though it was a blast, I am glad it is mostly complete minus the felt backing, the cutting out, and the string that is used to hang it. Although those are small things that will take no time to fix, if I'd take the time to do them, it still seems incomplete. I am very sorry for the poor lighting, I took this picture in a dim light room at night on my iPhone. I will try to be more aware of the time of day next post. I know it took a bit longer then I had imagined, this kit should not take more than 2 weeks for a laid back stitcher and I'd guess a week at most for a fast paced stitcher. Although those are just guesses, I think this would be great for the weekends leading up to Christmas. By the way, does anyone have an ideas on the felt backing color? 

Mars.

Project Details:
Pattern: Warm Hearts Ornament by Dimensions
Size: 2.5″ x 4.75″ (6.35 cm x 12 cm)
Time: started 10-5-2013 finished 10-21-2013
Fabric: 14 Count Plastic Canvas
Colors: 14 Colors (provided)

No comments:

Post a Comment