Friday, October 11, 2013

We Warm Hearts.


Currently, I am working on this lovely (going to be) ornament. It’s a rather quick piece that should take no more then next week to finish. I’m making the ornament for a cross stitch tree (a fake 6″ plastic tree) I have to plan to have in future years. I have complete the ‘Holly and Ivy Ornament’ which is similar to this. I plan to complete more from this collection, by Dimensions for Christmas 2012, which are in my stash. I do plan to buy more from my local Joann’s seeing as they still have them in the clearance bin, please wish my wallet the best of luck.

Mars.



Project Details:
Pattern: Warm Hearts Ornament by Dimensions
Size: 2.5″ x 4.75″ (6.35 cm x 12 cm)
Time: started 10-5-2013
Fabric: 14 Count Plastic Canvas
Colors: 14 Colors (provided)

No comments:

Post a Comment